Friday, April 28, 2006

Random Picture Friday: Blow Out!! DOg!!



Well, here we are again. Friday. Smells good, doesn't it? Kinda like pizza to me.
Boy do I have something great in store for you today: the best picture in the history of the universe. Here it is.....


I have decided that this picture can only improve any other picture ever taken. So get ready for the biggest random picture friday ever. I have picked several random pictures as case studies to prove that this dog can make any picture more interesting. Just watch.

Here's our first one, just good ol' Vladimir Putin drawing on a map.


But add the dog, and voila, now he is a sensitive dude that owns a little puppy instead of a cruel semi-tyrant! I'll admit that I've never heard of an arm dog before. A lap dog, sure (Hi Bass Head!) but never an arm dog. I think it works though, don't you?



Next up, we've got some dude named Richie playing the drums. This guy is a dime a dozen. You can find sucky drum players all over the world.


But a drumming dog? That's friggin' amazing!




Case Study 3. I'm sorry if your eyeballs burn out of your head after looking at this. I couldn't help but add to this absurdity. Actually, this one is kind of too easy. Anything would improve this picture.



Run little puppy, run! Don't let it eat you!


I don't know who these people are, or what they are doing, or why that girl seems to like rocks so much. This picture pretty much sucks.


After three years in captivity due to a broken wing, the valiant group of dog-healers finally set ol' Poochy free. Unfortunately, because he spent so much time in rehabilitation, he had forgotten how to fend for himself in the wild. He died three seconds after this picture was taken when he fell to his death because dogs can't fly you idiots.


Looks like a lot of people have been slain in the spirit or something at this hell-hole. I mean mall.


I like this explanation of all the injuries better. Regular size dog farts can smell bad enough, imagine a giant dog fart! (that will be the end of my fart joke career right there. Well, probably not, but it would be uncouth not to at least say it will)


This picture isn't bad, it's just boring. Unless you are one of the few people actually in the picture or at the party, who cares? Add a dog and it gets way more interesting to the public. Just watch...


See? See!? That dude in the background is having way too much fun with that puppy on his lap. (I said it would be the end of fart jokes. I said nothing about bestiality jokes.)


Okay, just one more. I think this finally shows the real reason for the 1906 San Francisco earthquake. Massive geological fault line my foot.



6 comments:

Sonja Andrews said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
[REDACTED] said...

No comments on that subject. BAHLEETED!

But no, it was lunchtime.

Liz said...

I am so glad I didn't see this post until I got home. I laughed so hard, I woke up Elizabeth. She was sleeping in the next room.

Thanks for laugh. I really needed it!

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Maranda said...

Schuy - ler!! This is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Lol that's MY photo and MY dog, his name is Hickory. Thanks for havin so much fun with him, I always do! :)

- Mandy