Friday, April 28, 2006

Come On Everybody, Let's Do Some Rad Moves

Okay. I tried, I really did. I used by awesome powerpoint skillz to whip up a bunch of logos for my new church. I mean my church's new name. And what happened? It fell on deaf ears, or blind eyes. Well, eyes blind to anything but crude sexual imagery. Yes I'm looking at you.

Now that the name change is official, I'm giving it another go. I can't be the only one who has fun making crappy logos. If you're not careful, one of mine will be chosen by our illustrious leaders and you'll be up a crick without a paddle. So, here are two more for your enjoyment.






Also, this brings up a long-running question that the brickwife and I have had. Do all you east-coasters know what I mean when I say "crick?" As in, "my grandma had a crick in her yard." Is that an acceptable word out here?

7 comments:

Mike Croghan said...

We had cricks in upstate New York.

Sonja Andrews said...

We have them here in the east ... only they're spelled "creek" ... go figure.

Sh33p said...

Well, in the South, we have both cricks & creeks. Either pronunciation is acceptable (probably either spelling as well).

Liz said...

Yeah! I'm with Zach? on this one. Are you making them like this on purpose? Geez, and I really liked #2 until I read Zach?'s comment.

Oh and I always said creek.

Mojo said...

Well, I'm glad someone else said it first. I think this one was just a test to see if anyone would let it go by unannounced...

kate said...

I thought cricks were more a southern thing than a west coast thing. Ah, well.
Schuyler, Maggie and Israel -- what did you call a carbonated beverage when you first arrived here?

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»