Friday, April 28, 2006

Hit Me with A Two-by-Four

So, I felt like doing a little blog traffic analysis this afternoon. Here's what I found.


The chart above shows that, since my first full month of data last October, my average hits per weekday (about 90% of my total hits happen on weekdays) has increased by about 2 per month. That's a solid positive trend.

The great thing about this trend is that, if I keep up this growth rate, I will match the traffic that Deadspin (written mostly by the great Will Leitch) gets in less than 3800 years! Assuming that Deadspin's traffic does not grow at all.

3 comments:

Sh33p said...

Do you know if/how RSS aggregators get counted? I hardly ever hit the web pages directly, just the atom feed. Just curious.

kate said...

I'm gonna start clicking on your page every 10 minutes or so, just to mess up your results.
Heh.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»