Tuesday, April 11, 2006

List Tuesday: We're All Lazy


I am old. Sure, I may be only 26, but having my younger brother-in-law and sister-in-law here for 9 days proved that 26 is in fact old. I just can't stay up that late every night. Of course, as teenagers on spring break, they get to sleep in until 1 PM whereas I need to go to work so that I can make money to buy them tickets to concerts and an endless supply of graham crackers. Seriously, those two went through 3 boxes of graham crackers, one of which was a jumbo sized box, in only a few days. Yes. It is definitely because they got to sleep in and I did not. I am not old. I'll just keep telling myself that.

Anyway, on to the second laziest List I have ever written.

Words That Almost Rhyme With "Stick"


  1. Stack

  2. Stork

  3. Gnosticism

  4. Tarp

  5. Joke

  6. Break

  7. Track

  8. Creek

  9. Crock

  10. Pluck



Words That Do Not Almost Rhyme With "Stick"


  1. Design

  2. Linear

  3. Stapler

  4. Convenient

  5. Frame

  6. Bottle

  7. Rubber Biscuit

  8. hobbledehoy

  9. Brick

1 comment:

kate said...

You're only old if you have kids. That's the determining factor. I could go out as late as anyone and do just about anything until a certain someone came along.
The knowledge that your alarm clock is permanently set to "X" (whatever your kid decides to make X) puts a certain dampening effect on a late evening.