Friday, May 05, 2006

Random Pugture Fruday




I'm a little unclear about how this picture was taken. Did she hold the camera herself and purposely take a picture of the inside of her mouth? If so, why? If not, who did? Was there a marauding midget with a camera taking pictures of people looking stupid? So many questions, so few answers.




If this were the original picture it would all make sense. They wanted a picture of a tiny dog jumping out of her mouth. See? It makes the picture better and easier to understand!

2 comments:

kate said...

Nice teeth. Great nose hair, too.

Liz said...

Hey, was the dog picture up this afternoon? I didn't see it at work. It could be that I was too busy trying to bounce between my net-meeting and your post or it could have been that God was protecting me and hiding the second picture so I wouldn't laugh out loud in the middle of a conference call regarding the variance procedure. Trust me, there's nothing entertaining about that... let alone laugh out loud funny!

I LOVE the dog and all its variations.

By the way, this evening I got my first glimpse of your new logo picture. I like it! Thanks for fixing it so us poor IE users can now see it.