Thursday, May 25, 2006

Random Picture Friday: Dog is Dead Edition


Oh man, I just realized that I don't have my awesome raindog picture on my travel computer. This sucks. Now we have to revert back to regular old Random Pictures.
Well, here's today's.



Why does every prom have to have some stupid theme like "Moonlit Passage" or "Starry Nights?" I can't remember what ours was 8 years ago, but it was some dumb crap like that. Plus, it wasn't even that fun because the future brickwife had like a 103 degree fever while in an awesome gold dress and 5-inch heals. She claims to have had a good time, but man, I can't believe it. Why do proms never have really tubular themes like "You Shook Me All Night Long" or "Sapphire Bullets of Love" or "One Night Stand" or "It's All About the Benjamins" or even "Destination Moon" if you have to have the moon in there? See? Any of those would be better than "Moonlit Passage."

5 comments:

Maggie said...

It was "I belong to you". gag. I remember because I thought it had sexist undertones and I thought we should discuss it in TOK.

kate said...

Maybe the guys belonged to the girls? Eh. Probably not. :)
Add a couple of years, an ocean of alcohol -- shake hard -- and you have sorority dances. TRULY scary.

Ryan said...

Yeah, my prom was "Wonderful Tonight". What about a prom at 2:00p.m. called "Afternoon Delight"?

Liz said...

Did anyone else notice the hand placements of the girls in the picture? Now that's truly scary....

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»