Monday, May 15, 2006

List Tuesday: For Real




I know it might not seem like Tuesday to you, since, well, right now it's probably not Tuesday for you. But it is for me! So here we go.....

Three Quarters of a Dozen Things That I Have With Me Right This Instant


  1. A rented cell phone

  2. A black pen. WITH A BLUE CAP! WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND THAT!

  3. A cup of coffee purchased from a vending machine for about 80 cents. It's not so good.

  4. A sticky note that says "To Take To Japan." I wish it would have been on my family instead of a stack of copies of SAE papers.

  5. The world's cheapest and crappiest little computer bag luggage thing made out of imitation leather that breaks just like a little girl.

  6. An IBM Thinkpad T30. Oh, sorry, it's ThinkPad.

  7. A white MP3 player type of thing. I forget what it's called.

  8. A 50-yen coin. It has a hole in the middle, how cool is that? Why can't our coins have holes in the middle? I mean, everything is better with a hole in the middle. Just think about donuts.

  9. An empty, empty soul. Somebody get me out of here!

2 comments:

kate said...

9. My condolences.
8. You said it! That's WAY cool.
4. :(
5. I'll be the token person to take umbrage at your 'breaking like a little girl' comment. Little girls are pretty tough.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»