Friday, May 12, 2006

Random Picture Friday: Leaving on Dog Plane



Well, here it is folks, my last post before I head for the wild wonderland of Japan. I just hope I don't get lost and run over by the shinkansen. That would be a pretty big bummer.

Okay, I will stop beating around the bush. Here are the pictures in the new standard format. First, the regular random picture, second with the raindog in it.






That tower thing must be the tunnel to the bowels of hell, from whence all dogs came. Wherever it is, I am staying the hell away, or away from the hell. W h a t e v e r.

3 comments:

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»