Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The All-New Ton of Bricks

Okay, the results are in. Jessica is the inaugural winner of the A Ton of Bricks Headline Contest! Yay!

I thought that "Really Heavy Stuff" complemented my lovely new background picture of beautiful horse running on a beautiful beach in front of a beautiful sunset. The only thing that would make it better would be if the horse was carrying a beautiful flower in its mouth.

However, there are so many good suggestions that I will probably change it weekly for the time being. Thanks everybody. Also, I started working on the new background picture before Liz and Dottie sent in their suggestions. And they gots some good ones.

2 comments:

[REDACTED] said...

Yes, Zach. It's called allusion. You may remember it from such blockbusters as 9th Grade English Class and Every Book Ever Written In The History Of The World

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»