Friday, July 01, 2005

Good times, man, good times.

So tonight me, the brickwife and the brickbaby went to a party at our friend Pete's house in beatiful McLean, VA. The party was thrown to welcome Jackie back to the United States (she had been in Egypt) which was kind of weird because until today, we'd never really met her. Background info: Jackie is a member of our church who has been overseas since we moved here back in October 04. But anyway, it was a good party. Bratwursts, tater salad, watermelon, the works, yo.

But hands down the best part of the night was when my good friend Mike told this story about something. I think it was related in some way to Canada. I missed most of it, but I heard the part about Canada Day (Today) so that was pretty sweet. Plus, it was like a sauna outside, so I had that going for me.

1 comment:

Mike Stavlund said...

Thanks for the props, my man. Glad to be of service. But is it asking too much to get a simple link? Sheesh.