Wednesday, July 05, 2006

In Which I Reveal My Darkest Secrets

Hey, did you know that MySpace is an internet thing? Well it is. And people like to take surveys and I like to take surveys so I took a survey. I thought, going in, that both MySpace and Blogger were as inane and stupid as possible and that any cross-pollination could only make them both better. I was wrong, horribly, horribly wrong. When future civilizations look back to determine at what point the internet became fatally stupid, I'm afraid this post conflating blogs and MySpace will be it. I'm sorry. I got this survey from my brother's MySpace "page," so you can blame him.


By the way, go add me as a friend in MySpace! I want to have more friends than anybody and I am doing pretty well. After 7 months, I have 8 friends! [somebody] Tequila, here I come!


ALL ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Schuyler
Birthday:November 23
Birthplace:Yakima
Current Location:DC
Eye Color:green
Hair Color:brown
Height:brown
Right Handed or Left Handed:right
Your Heritage:white
The Shoes You Wore Today:black
Your Weakness:brown
Your Fears:No more pie
Your Perfect Pizza:Pagliacci
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:brown
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:phrase
Thoughts First Waking Up:brown
Your Best Physical Feature:When they take your blood pressure.
Your Bedtime:brown
Your Most Missed Memory:When I ate that wheat thin just now
Pepsi or Coke:brown
MacDonalds or Burger King:brown
Single or Group Dates:sequential
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:It's iced, not ice.
Chocolate or Vanilla:chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:WHERE IS:
Do you Smoke:My coffee?
Do you Swear:Where is it?
Do you Sing:Yes
Do you Shower Daily:brown
Have you Been in Love:yes
Do you want to go to College:brown
Do you want to get Married:no
Do you belive in yourself:Can you restate the question? Yes, I believe that I exist in an ontological manner, and yes I believe myself when I say things, unless I know I am lying. And wait a minute, why are there no inappropriate capitalizations in this question. Do you not believe in me? You don't? I am going to go cry now.
Do you get Motion Sickness:brown
Do you think you are Attractive:brown
Are you a Health Freak:brown
Do you get along with your Parents:yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:brown
Do you play an Instrument:yes
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:brown
In the past month have you gone on a Date:brown
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:brown
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no
In the past month have you been on Stage:yes
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:brown
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Yes. I just stole several minutes of your time. Loser.
Ever been Drunk:brown
Ever been called a Tease:brown
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:brown
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Oh God, would you survey writers stop capitalizing recklessly? Please.
What country would you most like to Visit:Critter
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Maybelline Plum Red
Favourite Hair Color:brown
Short or Long Hair:brown
Height:yes
Weight:brown
Best Clothing Style:no
Number of Drugs I have taken:brown
Number of CDs I own:less than a trillion
Number of Piercings:brown
Number of Tattoos:brown
Number of things in my Past I Regret:1. Doing this survey. Why would I go and do that? That is such a stupid thing. What am I, stupid? That is so stupid.

4 comments:

WMS said...

why did I read all that? your randomness has now been determined to be addictive... please post a warning at the top of each page

kate said...

No More Pie! HA HA HA!

Anonymous said...

i changed my blog address

[REDACTED] said...

It has now been updated in my links section.

And Kate, seriously. It scares the bejeezus out of me.