Thursday, July 06, 2006

Surveying the Landscape

Well after yesterday's horrendous trainwreck, I decided that all surveys should be written by someone less prone to random capitalization. That someone was to be me. But then I remembered that I already created the best survey in the history of the internet.

It was in 1994, and I was in the 8th grade. We just got our new Mac 9600 or something like that and decided to hook up with AOL. Shortly thereafter, I, know as Milhouse[some number], created the following survey, which spread like rabid fire across the barren landscape of survey-less AOL chat rooms and is still in use today (maybe.)

Here it is:

Age?
Sex?
Location?

OR

A/S/L?



Utterly brilliant, no?

4 comments:

Mike Croghan said...

Er.... OK, I'll bite.

No, thank you. I've got plenty.

Yes, please. (Well - depends who's asking.)

Hmm. The third question's the hardest. I've got one already, but I could imagine a better one. OK, why not? (Please don't be Texas...please don't be Texas....)

;-)

Anonymous said...

wait, so are you saying you INVENTED a/s/l? or you just clarified it?

[REDACTED] said...

Oh hell yes I invented it. What, you don't believe me?

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Sideeffects ultram Acne and the liver is ultram bad for your stomach Nose rhinoplasty implant arizona pharmacy ultram online http://www.culinaryschoolmissouri.info/Phendimetrazine.html anne frank is gay Mao ultram Gravity washer Purchase celebrex with no prescription