Friday, July 14, 2006

Rantang Picture Friday



Well I'll be. I thought that that one time I found that picture of that one dog that I had found the best picture in the universe. Now? I'm not so sure. Just look...



A Shrine to Tang! That is so gnarly! Astronauts like it! I like it! Everybody likes it! Yay Tang! Nothing beats a pitcher of Tang and package of saltines on hot summer afternoon.



See how awesome this picture is? I added the dog, but that wasn't enough. Just the dog doesn't improve the picture. But a dog in an orange cowboy hat? Oh. Yes.

3 comments:

kate said...

Tang and saltines? Hm. Tang and ... Tang and ...
The truth is, NOTHING improves Tang. It's awesome all on its own. But if I had to add a cracker, I would opt for graham.

Anonymous said...

i want tang now!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Sunncamp moto motor caravan awning Renault clio tailgate Breast enlargement fee oregon Discount leather sofas sectionals Mercedes benz pensecolaflorida lexapro small dose mg Tigerwoods 2006 golf xbox O24 pain relief Stolen minivan Plunkett furniture what brands do they carry