Friday, September 16, 2005

The TSWG Answers again


So ... here's my question ... how come you sometimes count up the
number of links in your post? Is there a links contest out there
somewhere? Or are you OCD? Or is it something else entirely?

A subscriber


Sorry subscriber, but I'm going to bore you on this one too. There is neither rhyme nor reason behind my random link counting. I just felt that, on occasion, my posts contain so many links that readers may think to themselves, "Wowa! That's a lot of links! I wonder how many there are?" So I count them up beforehand to save others the trouble. Hm, I guess that is a reason. Now here's the rhyme, since I missed Bad Poetry Thursday yesterday.

When I count links
I think
That maybe
You will want to know how many
there are.
If you care.

You like that? I even threw in a little visual rhyme for you. How about that?


We can make it a contest if you want.


P.S. Kate. My dear Kate. I can't. I want to but I just can't.

5 comments:

kate said...

*snaps fingers*
Oh, man!

Oh well. One cannot fault another who lacks the courage (or shows some taste?) when one did not have a healthy enough portion oneself.
Telling my mom about that blog was a big mistake. Darnit. I was already pushing it with that pirate joke. *sigh*

Mike Stavlund said...

Dear TSWG,
what are you two talking about?
and what is a 'visual rhyme'?

[REDACTED] said...

YES! I was hoping someone would ask. Kate requested I post a certain picture for Random Picture Friday (not random then, is it?) But I couldn't do it on the main page, but I will do it here. Here it is


And visual rhyme means two words that look like they rhyme but don't really. Like Care and Are.

kate said...

AAAAAHHHH! You went there! Good onya.
I mean, well posted, matey! ARRRRRRR. (insert Ethan grimace here)

kate said...

WOW! I love it!