Tuesday, September 27, 2005

List Tuesday




Well, I'm back on the horse after three weeks. Yup, climbing back on the wagon. Why do you think we have so many common idioms that reference horses and wagons? I've never used either. Live in the now, idioms!

Anyway, on to the list...

A Baker's Dozen Things I Want To Be When I Grow Up


  1. An Ice-cream truck driver

  2. Indie Rock tastemaker (suck on that, Pitchfork!)

  3. Crotchety old man (Get off my lawn you damn kids)

  4. Mayor McCheese

  5. Starting centerfielder for the Astros

  6. The cool dad

  7. FEMA Administrator

  8. Beachcomber/trinket salesman in Panama

  9. Framed for the murder of politician (Oliver Stone, give me a call when I'm old. I'll sell you the rights to my story.)

  10. Able to juggle guitars while riding a unicycle

  11. A guy that could actually grow a beard

  12. Rich

  13. Part robot; just a bionic arm or something.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

You already are a really cool dad.

kate said...

Who's Rich?

Maggie said...

oh, kate, that reminds me of a story. when my sister and I were little we were at a park with my mom and this guy was hitting on her. He said, "hi, I'm Rich", and my sister said, "you,aarre?!"

kate said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!
I hope he had the good sense to go away after that. :)