Thursday, August 25, 2005

WAHKAAAAAA

I know that this won't mean anything to a lot of you, but I saw this picture and I just had to share it. That guy in the picture? The one laying on the ground? Taped to a chair? Yeah, I know that guy. I went to high school with him. He's a rookie in the NFL now, and it makes me laugh to see this picture. I don't think I'd call him a friend, but definitely an acquaintance, since he dated my sister-in-law for a few years.


Carolina Panthers' Micah Ross (11) dumps a cooler of ice and water on rookie Efrem Hil, top left, as fellow rookie Taylor Stubblefield, bottom, awaits his turn after the team's final practice of training camp in Spartanburg, S.C.

3 comments:

kate said...

That guy has really bad aim. I hope he's not the QB.

Maggie said...

wakaw, wakaw!

Maggie said...

silly me, I just noticed the title of this post. I wasn't trying to correct your spelling of wahkaaaaaa.