Tuesday, August 16, 2005

List Tuesday



8 Things You Don't Want to See When You Open the Fridge
Please note: This refers to refrigerators, not the former football player called "The Fridge." I can't even imagine what you would see if you opened him. Ugh.

  1. An army of ants recreating the battle of Gettysburg.

  2. Tar. Lots and lots of black, sticky tar.

  3. A talking sandwich. That would totally freak me out.

  4. Eleven half-used bottles of ketchup (catsup).

  5. Vomit.

  6. That somebody used the last of the milk.

  7. Pat Sajak.

  8. Leftover beets, because that means that you actually had beets for dinner.

8 comments:

Sonja Andrews said...

Hey! Beets are good. They are like ... one of my favorite vegetables. Don't knock beets. Lima beans, on the other hand, are perfectly disgusting ...BLECH >:-{

Maggie said...

Hee hee

[REDACTED] said...

I'm sort of on the fence about lima beans. I'll eat them with other stuff, but alone? Probably not.

And I will knock beets as much as I want. It is a mutual hatred that goes way back. I don't want to get into it here, but trust me, beets don't like me either.

kate said...

Lima beans: Chalk in your mouth. Ditto for black-eyed peas. But anything is better than creamed squash. Unless it's creamed corn.

Maggie said...

Creamed corn, I agree, yech! It is a crime against nature to take something as yummy as corn and turn it disgusting. It would be like pouring ketchup over a german chocolate cake.

Sonja Andrews said...

Yes ... but you can use creamed corn in shepherd's pie. There is no discernible use (as far as I can see) for lima beans. None. Whatsoever. Except to torture small children (me). Beets can even be used in soup ... for borscht. I have a jar in my pantry. I keep threatening the children with it. Evil laugh. Even I (who like beets) am a little intimidated by borscht.

Sonja Andrews said...

Ross you are a gross sicko commie spy. Take your lima bean omelet and put it in where the sun don't shine. Your mother is a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Sonja Andrews said...

Oh brother ... since I'm sitting here with tears of laughter running down my face ... ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LIVING ROOM ... can't you just get the faintest whiff of elderberries?? I'm pretty sure I can ...