Friday, January 13, 2006

Random (Scary) Picture Friday

Seeing how it is Friday the 13th and all, I decided to put up a cool scary, eerie sort of picture today. You know, one full of foreboding and the feeling of imminent doom? But as I was surfing the livejournal pictures, I couldn't find anything good. Then I came across the following picture and it just scared the bejesus out of me. I almost spit my coffee all over my desk! True story! Well, at least a semi-true story.

Try not to scream....





Bah! She's still freaking me out with that stare, that vacant, deathly stare. Bad luck indeed, on this the most unluckiestest of days. Also, I don't mean to alarm you, but the ides of January are fast approaching, and that just means more bad luck. Doesn't it? Or am I thinking of something else?

1 comment: