Friday, January 27, 2006

Random Moving Picture Friday





I have no idea what in the world this is about. It sure is weird though, whatever it is. Also, I hope it's not related to some sexually deviant practice that I don't know about, because that would just be embarassing. Not that any of my readers would know anyway.

In addition to the above picture, I'd also like to take the time to publish an animated gif that I found funny. What's better than poking fun at an over-the-top dorky movie like Lord of the Rings. Don't get me wrong, I loved all three films, it's just that it's also fun to make fun of them. And I'm sure most of you have seen this before, but I don't care.

4 comments:

Sonja Andrews said...

You have no idea how much I needed that laugh today!!

kate said...

Poor Boromir.

Mike Croghan said...

That's frickin' hilarious. And you're absolutely right, none of your readers would be familiar with the sexually deviant practice being demonstrated in the top picture. Uh-uh, no way. Not even a little bit.

:-D

(Must...burn...balloon-man costume....)

WMS said...

must... burn... balloon-man costume... also HAHAHAHA