Monday, June 12, 2006

Wheelchair Extravaganza

Well, interest is waning from all parties so today you get two very brief stories from the year I spent in Mrs. Beehler's class in thrid grade.


  1. I had a friend named Dan. He now works in politics in Oregon according to his myspace page. The summer before third grade started, he was hit by a motorcycle. It broke his leg in about 5 places or something like that. At school, he needed help going to the cafeteria/gym to get his lunch. Different people were signed up for different days. Once, my turn came up, but I didn't feel like leaving the room. So I didn't. He went hungry.


  2. I got a spelling test back one week and saw that I received a bad score. The reason? I had literally forgotten to dot some i's. I was freaking pissed.

1 comment:

kate said...

Thrid grade! Oh, man, I loved thrid grade! A mighty good year.