Monday, June 26, 2006

Stick it to 'Em


I'm not the biggest fan of those euro-style bumper stickers. You know, the ones that have some inscrutable abbreviation in black block letters against a white oval background?

Actually, I'll come right out and say it: I think they are stupid. No one cares that you once went to the outer banks and all you have to show for it is this sticker.
These people probably have one on their Audi


I'm not, however, predisposed against ALL these stickers. If someone were to print one like this, I would by it in an instant. Welcome to the jungle, tailgaters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, and I'll take it a step further. I hate 99.9% of all bumper/car stickers. However, that G n F'n R sticker would fit into the acceptable .1%

kate said...

I don't get it, I'm ashamed to say. But I TOTALLY agree with your point. Especially in regards to the Outer Banks. "I wanna be European! Just like every other American! And yet, I'd never ever be able to hang with the so-called inconveniences I experience there!"
okay, so I'm projecting a little. But that's okay, right?