Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Chrilistmas in June Tuesday: In Pictures!




My 2006 Christmas List. Also my 2006 Father's Day List. And Birthday.


  1. A new computer.



  2. A "You're With Me, Leather" T-shirt.



  3. A new cell phone



  4. A stuffed and mounted Jackalope.




  5. As many bags of the world's best potato chips that I can carry.




  6. Lame Garageband Jampacks so I can make more lame music, but this time with djembes! And timpanis!




  7. Honey I Shrunk The Kids on DVD. The Special Collector's Edition if there is one.



  8. A scanning electron microscope. This one is self-explanatory I think.




  9. A Toothpaste For Dinner messenger bag so I can walk to the train "in style."



  10. The limited edition Dale Ernhardt Timepiece. Never Forget #3, the savior of mankind.




  11. Books by Will Leitch. He needs the money now that the Black Table is dead. That thing was a money making machine!



  12. A 1966 Karmann Ghia Cabriolet.




  13. I've got the other ones already. What a brilliant show. My favorite episode is the one where Angela Lansbury and some kids ride around on a flying bed and go to Cartoon World to play soccer.



  14. Some non-empty 40's of Hurricane Ice. Or OE, same diff.



  15. A digital SLR. Because what the world needs now is photos, more photos. No not just for some, but for me. And you.




  16. A neat-o universal remote. Who doesn't want one of these?





  17. A 12-month subscription to Cracked. Not that I just read Cracked. I aslo read Fine Arts Afficionado Monthly.



  18. Gibson Custom Shop Transparent Amber 59 Les Paul Quilt Reissue. Owning one of these automatically makes you an awesome guitar player. It's true.



  19. A man thong. Preferably mesh.


9 comments:

Maggie said...

Be careful what you wish for...

kate said...

My computer is having trouble with pics today! Bummer. I can't wait until that mesh man thong appears.
I have a Star Trek universal remote that I haven't used in years, if you want it. Makes authentic Trek-like sounds.

JandB said...

i hope you get your computer because i definately am enjoying my new apple ibook! but, the jackalope seems pretty cool, i would love to have it hanging in my kitchen.

Sonja Andrews said...

I didn't know there was man thong underwear. I thought it was just thong underwear. I knew that both men and women wore them ... but did not know that there was a special category for men. Except that obviously men would not shop for theirs in Victoria's Secret and those stores. What I mean to say is that since you are a man, I think it's sort of redundant for you to ask for man thong underwear. You could just ask for thong underwear and everyone would know what you want.

kate said...

Sonja -- don't you think they would have to fit differently?
Sorry. I know I'm in trouble now. I just had to say it.

Liz said...

I'm glad I didn't read this right after lunch... the images that it provokes... shesh!

I do have to make sure you're aware that the quote, "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate" is really a Stephen Wright quote and I've been using it in my work email signiature since the firm did away with their offical tag line and we're tag line-less.

Oh and where do you get Tim's Jalapeno patato chips. That will be perfect for Elizabeth to send to her father for father's day.

[REDACTED] said...

A.S.: I heartily disagree with you. There is a big difference between men's and women's thong underwear. Those designed for men have, um, a little, um, more room up front, if you know what I mean. Not that I would know or anything. Plus, saying "man thong" is way more fun.

Ross: I have plenty of time to compile lists in my head on my daily walk to the train. After that, the pictures are cake. I could really go for some cake right now.

Kate: The Trek remote sounds cool *snicker* but I'll have to take a pass.

Becks: Um, jackalopes are not for hanging in kitchens, they are for hanging in museums, that is how awesome they are.

Maggie: I would say something but that might be a little bit TMI. TMI=too much information. I used to say "don't go there," but that was way lame.

[REDACTED] said...

Shoot. I just missed your comment Liz. The only place this side of the Snake River (look it up all y'all easterners) that I have seen Tim's Jalapeno chips is at the World Market at Friendship Heights. Other World Markets might carry them occaisionally too. Maybe.

And as to the Steven Wright quote, do you have definitive proof that it was him? Most sources I see given are for a Henry J. Tillman. I does sound like something he would say though.

Liz said...

Well, here is my source... don't know if it is definitive...

http://en.thinkexist.com/quotes/stephen_wright/2.html