Friday, March 31, 2006

Relief from Posts Friday



Ahhhh, doesn't this feel good? None of us have to worry about where I might go with this post. It's simple, straight-forward, everything you haven't come to expect from us.

So here's the picture


First, let me be honest; I don't think this picture is original. I am 99% positive it has been chopped. I mean, look at the quality of light on the kid vs. the rest of the picture. But other than that, there are so many things awesome about this picture. Firt and foremost is the chubby kid rocking the guitar! Go kid go! And I love the way that the people in the background appear to be dancing to his rockingness. Especially the guy who is dancing out of his shorts! It's quite strange. And who are two women? The dudes wife and mom? That's just kind of awkward. Is it the wife and mother-in-law? That's even stranger!

I guess the moral of the story is: Don't drink, eat room service, rock out to a kid on the guitar and dance. Just trust me on that on.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I agree. Very cool picture, indeed.

[REDACTED] said...

It would have been much better if I had taken the picture. Although, after taking a picture like that, I would have to retire my camera because that picture would never be topped and any other pictures would be an exercise in futility.

Ryan said...

This has to be the greatest Random Picture Friday ever.

kate said...

There's something particularly weird about that kid's mouth -- like he's a distant relative of BatBoy.