Tuesday, March 07, 2006

List Tuesday: Can You Find Me Now Edition




So, as I mourn the loss of Kirby Puckett, I didn't have time to put together a real list, so....

In My Last 100 Visitors, People Have Been Directed To A Ton Of Bricks With These Search Terms

  1. San Francisco bars carrying mac and jacks african amber [Bloomington, IL]
    I must say, this person has very fine taste. Even if they do live in Illinois.


  2. The slogan "54-40 or Fight" what does it mean? [Winnipeg, Manitoba]
    They did not take Mr. O'Brien's 9th grade Pacific Northwest History class. Obvs.


  3. sex nof [Dubai]
    You know, I don't really want to know why.


  4. "janis joplin, jimi hendrix, jim morrison" [Columbia, SC]
    Dude, I totally already wrote about this, so you can't have it.


  5. Happy Trey Land [Siekierki, Poland]
    Oh man, did you hear the one about the Pollack who search for Happy Trey Land? Yeah,it wasn't really funny. Never mind.


  6. have attitude to marriage changed in resent years [Delhi, India]
    I am expecting pretty much all of my attitudes to change in my "resent years."


  7. capillary action brick [Columbus, OH]
    Sweet! Now that I know about this stuff, I have to get some. I love capillaries.


  8. How did Danny Gatton Die? [NYC]
    It's too sad to relate. I can't tell you right now, so just Google it. Oh, wait. You already did.


  9. Mary 82 Yakima [Kennewick, WA]
    I've tried and tried, but I can't figure out what this dude was looking for, can you? He was pretty persistent though, because my blog doesn't show up 'til the fourth page.


  10. "There once was a man from Duluth [Falmouth, ME]
    Why am I not surprised that the person searching for retarded limericks is from New England?


  11. Jim Morrison vs Elvis [Orlando, FL]
    I am telling you, the only reason Jim Morrison is famous is because he's dead. Why else would so many people be searching for him? Unless, HE'S NOT ACTUALLY DEAD. IT WAS ALL A HOAX. HE IS ACTUALLY MY MAILMAN!


  12. Uniball Vision exact Washington DC [DC]
    If you want some, I can sell you some for $5 each. Cash only. Meet at any metro.


  13. In shoeless corridors, the lights burn. How isolated what does it mean [Birmingham, UK]
    That is a very good question! What does it mean? Will you let me know when you figure it out?


  14. Crappy dorky songs "we built this city" [Fremont, CA]
    Ah, a man (or woman, I'm inclusive!) after my own heart.


  15. Let me call you sweetheart lyrics [Rochester, MA]
    I'm serious, there is something about living in New England that makes you search for stupid things! Let Me Call You Sweetheart lyrics. Geez dude, it's not like the original song is complicated, just right your own dang poetry.

1 comment:

Sonja Andrews said...

HEY ... we New Englanders love our dorky limericks. Where do you think they come from??