Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I Found Out Today We're Going Wrong,

I think I may have found my stupid calling.

What is it, you ask? Is it saving the helpless in Darfur? Is it feeding the hungry? Is it curing AIDS?

NOPE! It's editing Uncyclopedia! It's like wikipedia, but requires absolutely no knowledge about anything! It's like it was created just for me!

Here are my contributions thus far:
  • Gouda Cheese

  • Karl Von Helmsteinereinmann

  • FREEdHEM Hemorrhoid Cream


  • Go there an vote them up! I don't know what it does, but how much fun is clicking on arrows?? A lot of fun, that's how much!

    Plus I may or may not get around to adding a feature on the right (-------> for those that don't already know) that keeps track of my contributions so you can, you know, not read them!

    1 comment:

    Mike Stavlund said...

    love the pie chart