Tuesday, December 20, 2005

List Tuesday



Okay, so I'm busy today. You don't get any links this time. Also, I think that putting these lists on here sort of makes it a self-fulfilling prophecy that I get hits for these search temrs. Cool.


Things People Have Searched For That Somehow Led Them To My Blog (Part II)

1. Did Napoleon Bonaparte dislike bad smells?

2. Learn to draw a prince

3. “Maybe the rain will stop following me” Death Cab For cutie lyrics

4. virtual pedophilia

5. Bricks falling from a tall building

6. Stina Katchadourian Sodergran

7. p4ned

8. analyze pigtail- tadeusz rozewicz

9. Sweetheart’s Christmas

10. Glasses Bricks Pictures

11. Poetry on Land and Soil

12. Yakima Wa. Old Burger Ranch Employees

13. “Danny Gatton”

14. Cover over brick

15. riddle give the meaning of 0 degrees

16. Cobain Joplin Morrison Johnson Hendrix

17. Romeo Songs

6 comments:

Maggie said...

okay, you may get hits, but what about your loyal readers, huh? Don't make us read this crap, give us something good, come on, we need it.

[REDACTED] said...

Sorry, I know.

You're not the first person to mention that today either, but hey, duty calls.

kate said...

Stupid question: How do you know? Or is this a joke, and I'm proving that I don't get it?
And -- since when is your duty not to US? Or are you gonna pull out that old, tired excuse that we don't pay you, but your employer does?

[REDACTED] said...

Kate, if you check out the very bottom of this page, you will see a little "site meter" button. If you click it, you can look at all the hits this site gets and what page referred them here. In this manner it is easy to see from whence came the searches.

And yes, my duty is always to you and my other loyal readers.

Sonja Andrews said...

WHAT??!!! We have to suffer through this sham of a post for TWO whole days. Are you working AGAIN??

Oh the HORRORS ...

Maggie said...

Now that you added that title line, I find the post much funnier. I can't beleive someone got you by searching Does Napolean Bonaparte dislike bad smells? That's pretty wierd.