Thursday, November 03, 2005

The TSWG Wants Some More Questions




Well, nobody seems to want to ask me any questions, so I'm relegated to answering junk mail. Come on people, ask me something! Please?

Well, Yahoo FareChase asked me the following:

Looking for a better travel deal?

Yahoo! Farechase makes it easy to find the hotel you want.

A great hotel deal means a good price, a terrific location, the right amenities. Yahoo! FareChase helps you find a hotel using the criteria that matters the most to you, including:

* Location
* Star rating
* Bed type
* Pet policy
* Spas
* Fitness center
* And more!



Yes, I am always looking for a better deal, but not on hotels. See, we've got the hook up through Maggie's dad when it comes to hotels. If you can find me a better fare for air travel, I'd be interested, but for hotels, eh, not so much.

No comments: