Tuesday, November 08, 2005

List Tuesday



Okay, I'll be at a conference here in town for most the rest of the week, but I'll try to post as often as I can. I mean, I know that all of you depend on me to brighten your days and I'll try not to let you down! Anyway, here's this weeks list, and for the first time, it's interactive! Please leave me a comment with your opinion on which one you think would be best! Also, I mispoke yesterday. It's not an unvoiced alveolar stop, it's an unvoiced palatal stop that I need to have in my stage name.

Things That Could Be My Stage Name (As in Mike Check and ____________)


  1. The Snackmaster

  2. The Snakemaster

  3. The Jack of Hearts

  4. Skymall

  5. Axeman

  6. Crafty Jack

  7. Carl

  8. Pomod

  9. Basketcase

  10. Squishy Bob

  11. Wack Job

  12. Blue Collar

  13. Beef Jerky

3 comments:

Maggie said...

How about the snakemeister?

kate said...

I like the Snackmaster. Sorry.

Sonja Andrews said...

I'm with Kate ...