Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Day Late and A Day Short

Man, if I would have just made this post yesterday like I planned on. I would have won.

Stupid NPR, now everybody (everybody white, at least) knows about Stuff White People Like. And while I'm not an official White Person, I hope to be someday when I get a job at a non-profit that helps/knows what's best for poor people.

I think my favorite thing about the site is that it lets white people feel either more or less white than other white people, which are both things that white people like! You can't lose!

But deep down, the blog (do white people like blogs?) gives really good advice about how to interact with white people to make them feel good about being white, which is a very kind thing to do, really. With this help, I might even be able to pass as a white person now.

3 comments:

Mike Stavlund said...

a day late, indeed! I just bought my metal water bottle two days ago...

Mike Stavlund said...

Also, I'd like double-word-points for the Sigg bottle, since I bought it at Whole Foods.

And triple points, please, for liking Arcade Fire: they are indie, they have already moved to Canada, and I heard about them on my friends' blogs.

Schadamswini said...

Granted and granted. And dammit, I think you might be beating me now. I'll have to check.