Monday, October 15, 2007

He's Spitting Out His Teeth

Here's my weekend in three nutshells.

Friday: Spent the evening and well into the morning playing poker and cribbage for money in smoke-filled rooms full of progressively more drunken gamblers.

Saturday: Spent the evening grinding, mashing, and squeezing organic, hand-picked apples to make some home-brewed apple wine in a bucket.

Sunday: Spent the evening watching nearly three hours of the 1995 BBC version of Pride and Prejudice.

I'm not sure, but I think I might have some kind of identity issue or something.

Or maybe I'm just post-f'n-modern.

Suck on that.

3 comments:

Mike Croghan said...

'Bout time you admitted it. Welcome, brother! E-hugz!!! :-)

Ryan said...

Freakin' hilarious!

kate said...

Ooooooooh! When do you get to watch the other two hours of the Best Movie Ever Produced?