Tuesday, February 27, 2007

List Tuesday: Why is the World in Love Again?



Things I Would Like to Do and Even Imagine Myself Doing But Probably Will Not Do On My Last Day Of Work In DC Tomorrow


  1. Moo like a cow as we all move like cows off the train and onto the escalator to our untimely demise

  2. Meet the Press

  3. Sing songs from the Rocky Horror soundtrack out loud on the train

  4. Dress like Dr. Frank N. Furter on the train*

  5. Spend all day reading the whole internet

  6. Hire a barbershop quartet to sing a goodbye song to my office

  7. Talk to Charles one more time

  8. Do some serious shreddin'

  9. Eat some pie

  10. Not miss anybody here in DC

  11. Write a Goodbye, You Stupid City post on Why.I.Hate.DC (you there Rusty?)



*After telling this joke I always like to clarify that I'm only kidding. I believe tomorrow will result in the average amount of desire to dress up in fishnet stockings etc. If you were to do a "dressing up in fishnet stockings etc desire test" tomorrow, my name would be right in the middle.

1 comment:

kate said...

We won't not miss you guys, too, Schuyler. Yeah, definitely.